VR Auction Etiquette
The MEGA Magic Auction is excited to have professional auctioneer back BRENT Miller back in action helping us. This auction is for any registered guests who want to get rid of any type of magic that they are no longer using or want.
NO OUTSIDE LOTS WILL BE ACCEPTED YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED PARTICIPANT.
ALL winning bids MUST be paid for directly after the auction is over, either IN CASH, CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT. Nothing held, no refunds, No exchanges, buyer beware, sold as is, and all lots will be open for viewing before the auction begins.
11:00am Viewing and Registration
Deadline for product Submission is FRIDAY June 26th/2015 @6:00pm
After that NOTHING will be added to the auction
We encourage you to participate and come early for your viewing pleasure, BUT please keep these rules in mind. You must be a registered user to bid or sell in the auction. By bidding, you are stating that you are ready and willing to purchase that item for your bid amount. If you are outbid, or your bid does not meet the seller’s reserve price, you are under no obligation to buy. But in all other cases, you are entering a contract with the seller to buy the item, and to deliver payment immediately after the auction or within the time period specified. If you can’t pay, on time, do not BID.
All prices are in Canadian Dollars
- All items are sold in “as is” condition
- All Sales are Final
- No Exchange
- No Refunds
- No Guarantees
- Buyer beware
Once you list an item, you are entering into a contract with the highest bidder. You are obligated to sell your item at the high bid price, with the only exception being Reserve Price auctions. Also, you cannot sell that item to anybody until the end of the auction. If the highest bid does not meet your reserve bid, you are under no obligation to sell. In all other cases, you are obligated to sell the item to the highest bidder.
You must describe the item in a truthful, accurate, and complete manner, to the best of your knowledge. Vanishing Rabbit Sellers are required to describe any malfunctions, damage, or other negatives about the item. We strongly recommend the use of HONESTY when describing the current condition of your item.
Once an auction has started, sellers can not change the starting bid, or reserve price amounts. Sellers can not change their description of the item, but may add to their description.
If your lot sells and your looking for payment ……The Vanishing Rabbit payments will be made 3 days after the auction ends (JUNE 30th 2015) or when LATE PAYMENTS have been made for winning lots.
Sellers may choose to set a Reserve Price that is above the minimum starting bid. Bidders are able to see if an auction has a reserve price. The actual amount of the reserve price is not shown to the bidders, until it has been met or surpassed. The seller is not obligated to sell if the reserve bid was not met, nor is the highest bidder obligated to purchase. If the highest bid meets the reserve price, then both parties are obligated to the transaction. If the reserve is NOT met the seller has the opportunity to re-list the LOT (Item) for auction with a lower reserve bid after ALL lots have been seen
Silent Auction Items
- Each Silent Auction has a corresponding bid sheet. To place a bid, guests must print their assigned bid card number and name clearly beside the bid amount.
- Minimum increments of each bid are noted on the bid sheet.
- The closing bid will be certified by a VR Staff Member and shall constitute the winning bid.
- All tendered bids are binding upon the bidder.
- Payment must be made immediately following the close of the auction
- Accepted payment methods include: cheque, cash, Mastercard, VISA, and American Express.)
- There is no GST.
- All lots have a LOT NUMBER so you the purchaser can identify what your bidding on.
- You can not make ANY PRIVATE deals inside the time the auction is running.
- Come and look at the LOT PREVIEW so you know which lot your interested in
- You can not mix up the lots
- It will be up to the seller to break up his own lot(s). So if you want a lot broken up ask Brent
ALL ITEMS TO BE PAID FOR IN FULL AT THE TIME OF THE WINNING BID IS ACCEPTED or IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE AUCTION